Chill with Gill

Explore the mystical and magical with Gill. Scary or relaxing...find out

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

A Major revelation 20 not 22 major tarot cards!

I laid out my major cards in a column of  threes:

Top most were only 2, the Fool and Magician. (In my own CWG pack I have 2 magicians and that made me put 3 at the top for neatness).
Then laid them out in order three at a time the 2nd row starts with the High Priestess. Final 2 at the bottom are Judgement and the World.


It is so special. Do it yourself and look at the penultimate three:


STAR MOON and SUN (luminaries)


Then look at everything else. They all connect all so well.

I also laid out my pip cards in suit order in the tree of life way. One to ten.

Then I thought "why don't they fit into the tree of life format?
There should be 20 not 22 Major cards. Two sets like fire with water and air with earth.


If I am right, what could have been added overtime?
In the first group - the personal set - card number 6, the lovers could go.  All the other cards infer a choice anyway....for better or for worse.
In the second group, card number 15, the Devil. He is always apparent in all the cards anyway.



That leaves 20 making 2 sets of the tree of life. Each one ends in a wheel (of fortune and the world)


I must study the Kabala more! I have heard of darth but not sure how it is spelt. Its possibly a link to another TOL. A rather dark link to the dark side.


Comments please as it feels like I have found the 13th sun sign.

On the left - a 'normal order for the tree of life spread. See that the Pope is card number 6 - the silent watcher.


On the right - I thought judgement would be best at the top - a new lease of life.
Others I have tweaked the standard positions for card numbering to make a bit more sense of it.
What's to say things weren't jiggled around, changed or added to. Happens with everything else in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home