Chill with Gill

Explore the mystical and magical with Gill. Scary or relaxing...find out

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

My review of a 'reading for everyone' 2011

So how did I do for 2011? I posted this on 28/12/2006 ( A New Year reading for everyone)
You’ve had some emotional ups and downs in your life. Maybe you are feeling empty. Things will change soon for the better. Patience can help here. Remember that love is always with you. Yes
Expect some cheering news from friends this year, a wedding, birth or new project can bring joy and accomplishment.Yes a wedding An offer of help from you will be much appreciated.Did that last month.
Financially, look after your cash flow and check your statements but don’t worry, any problem should sort itself out soon. Changed banks a bit stressful but it did get sorted. Just make sure you are organised and thorough. Always! Whilst you feel that luck is not always on your side, remember that there is always hope. If you don’t try you cannot win. I did win a few small amounts on the lottery etc. I feel that your working life has been trying recently. Yes I'm retired! I miss work a little bit. You will need to make a choice soon. Yes I know I need to do something soon. A blonde woman can advise you on how to proceed and can give you the back up you need when you want to change things. OK I have a couple of supportive blonde friends who have suggested something to do etc. A neighbour or close relative, someone who is sombre in nature and who has helped you in the past will need the return of this favour over the coming months. He does exist but I have not returned his help this year so far. Travel is interesting for you this year. Yes I've been around and about a bit this year, good. Whilst you will experience some set backs and it maybe more expensive than you had realised, there will be much excitement and happiness forecast. OK setbacks and still waiting! On the other hand, there are 8 weeks to go before 2012.

Nine out of 10 so far - but still almost 2 months to go.

Let me know how with this reading worked for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home