Chill with Gill

Explore the mystical and magical with Gill. Scary or relaxing...find out

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Elemental Tarot Reading

Keeping it simple, you can even write 'fire', 'water', 'air' and 'earth' on four scraps of paper and pull them out of a hat for this one. Slightly nicer would be using the 4 aces from a standard playing deck.
Fire - Clubs/wands
Water - Hearts/cups
Air - Spades/swords
Earth - Diamonds/discs

I do prefer to use tarot.

Place them in any fashion you choose::
The 1st card picked  is the fire card and tells you " how is my energy level today?" What am I doing today?.
2nd card is the water card that tells you "how are my emotions today?". What is my love life like today.
3rd card is the air card which tells you "what's my mental state today?" What is my main area of thought.
4th card is the earth card indicating your financial state/ material matters. Am I spending or working hard etc.

So if you get the suits in the right order, all is balanced. ... lucky you!

For example, perhaps my cards came out hearts, diamonds, spades and clubs.

Thinking is straight but my energy levels are affected by my emotional state, my emotional state is quite down to earth and my financial state requires me to do something!

If the whole pack of tarot are used to pick your cards, it becomes clearer as to whether you are in a good place or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home