Chill with Gill

Explore the mystical and magical with Gill. Scary or relaxing...find out

Monday, February 20, 2012

High Priestess - ask the right question at the right time!!

A bit of an insight into the Tarot  High Priestess.
Traditionally, unlike the Tarot Pope, you need to ask her (your inner self or someone else) to obtain a response meanwhile the Pope will tell you for your own good. You don't have to ask him.


Female archetypes are always reactive opposed to active.


But you have to ask the right question at the right time. (If appearing in a reading, it will be timely).


An earthly example from some years ago:


The bank mistakenly put an extra £200 into my account.
I try and try to phone them, speaking to people, leaving messages etc. but I did not get any result from my efforts.
I thought I would wait until they figured out the error.
Many months later (I dared not spend the money!) I received a letter asking me to visit the bank.
So I finally spoke to someone who was aware of the problem hence their letter. She asked why I hadn't done anything before...err I had tried! The matter was finally settled.


Conclusion - the bank had to ask the right question, they were not even able to recognise the problem or respond to my queries early on. Despite me telling them the answer!  So, acting in the manner of the High Priestess, I could only answer it satisfactorily after they had asked - and not before.


You can only ask and get a response when she is listening!











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home