Chill with Gill

Explore the mystical and magical with Gill. Scary or relaxing...find out

Friday, April 12, 2024

Total Lunar Eclipse revisited

 It was a pity that many did not see Monday's eclipse due to cloudy conditions, or like myself, it was not visible in the UK.

However, back in August 1999, it was a beautiful summer's day. My children and I had a lot of fun.

The children were conducting all sorts of viewing experiments.

I was sitting on the patio doing various tarot readings;

I was making a "sun and moon flower" remedy (using the Bach flower remedey technique) with suitable herbs fresh from my garden; and

I made some magic stones using instructions from the Crone's book of magic and here they are!

The top one relates speifically to eclipses



I hope people made their own memories of these wonderful, most powerful events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home