Chill with Gill

Explore the mystical and magical with Gill. Scary or relaxing...find out

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Saturn, The Lord of Thresholds now unlocked

William Morris said: 

'Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful".


So I kept my beautiful back door for many years despite is not being useful. It let the rain and cold in. Refused to shut nor lock easily.
Basically it was not doing its Saturnian thing in keeping the threshold secure.





My threshold was finally reached when the problems became more intense.
So it is now replaced by both a beautiful and functional door.

I see you.....



Now all I have to do is locate my terracotta wine cooler which matched the rest of my county style kitchen ornaments. It went missing when I took it with me filled with Mother's day flowers on a stay over last year.
I suppose I will have to wait until Saturn goes direct again.

My Sons will be recycling every part of the old door, So I am expecting to see some of it when I next visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home