Chill with Gill

Explore the mystical and magical with Gill. Scary or relaxing...find out

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Och Aye – The Astrological Haggis


It was Burns night - the 25th January and many years ago. Transiting Sun was conjunct my natal Venus.

I worked in a London office and, as it was near Smithfield meat market, I was “charged with getting the celebratory Haggis for the evening meal.

No such luck. All the staff had been “locked in” due to a storm blowing bits off buildings etc. The storm subsided and it was deemed safe for us to go home. It was too late to get to the butchers, they were closed. Arggh!

I sadly got on my London underground train. One stop later and someone I knew slightly came into the same carriage. I think he had already been out celebrating! He was only travelling one stop. That takes about 5 minutes. I briefly told him of my lack of Haggis status.

Oh what joy! He had two and gave me one of them.

What are the chances?

PhD Maths people – please advise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home