Chill with Gill

Explore the mystical and magical with Gill. Scary or relaxing...find out

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Playing Tarot Pairs Major Style


I thought I would attempt to pair up the Majors and see if there are similarities. I started thinking that the first half could match with the second but this is what happened:

Fool goes with Hanged Man
Magician Chariot

High priestess Sun

Empress Strength

Emperor Temperance

Pope Star

Lovers Devil

Hermit Moon

Wheel of Fortune World

Justice Judgment

Death Tower

 Can anyone think why?
Is this a sign of a new order in the universe? The New Age?

1 Comments:

  • At 12:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and in
    depth information you present. It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed material.
    Fantastic read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to
    my Google account.

    Feel free to surf to my site - london reiki healing

     

Post a Comment

<< Home