Chill with Gill

Explore the mystical and magical with Gill. Scary or relaxing...find out

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Repair to the Reading Room

The weirdest reading ever - unless you tell me different.

I have often said ‘one can read anything’. This is based on the idea that the whole universe dances to the same energies. The expression of these energies is through changes to anything we can perceive. The greater the change the more likely we are able to notice it in our lives.
OK, you may ask what sort of reading I could for someone on something that doesn’t apparently change?… well their lives don’t. IE they continue as normal. Not a very interesting reading.

So here we go….what shall I read?
Not cards, stars, pendulums, tea leaves, people, face, feet, or even shoes……
But a week’s repair situation to my home!

These are the main considerations…how would you read these? (I will supply a bit more detail with my reading of it.)

General – long term outstanding repairs due by Landlord now with a complaints agency.
Thursday
Gales blew roof and skylight housing into my garden;
Myrtle plant undamaged, pot broken, fence only just repaired, now broken again;
Monday
Downstairs toilet cistern fell way from the wall causing leak;
Monday/Tuesday
Various power glitches switching off my computer.
Wednesday
Garden debris removed
Complaints Agency advises that they are progressing my case re general poor repair situation
Friday
Gave praise where it is due to one staff of the Landlord.
Saturday
Plant re-potted

This is my reading of it. The outcomes occured either on the day in question or within 2 days so I am still waiting for the last items to be fulfilled.

The roof overhead represents the ego (Air) which came crashing down to a harsh reality (Earth). Lucky it wasn’t my roof. So someone else’s’ ego was affected by my reality.
The Myrtle remained intact. Shaken but not stirred. Being like a breath of fresh air, my thoughts and ideas about things remain firmly rooted but must move on (new pot required).
The fence represents protection and security. I temporarily filled the gap like I did last time (mainly to stop the dog escaping). Albeit a small hole this does represent some insecurity which is balanced by ‘DIY’ – l cannot be reliant on others for my personal well-being.
The cistern. It holds water (emotion) but leaked. An emotional outpouring which was contained by plugging up the leak (DIY again). It was not out in the open like the other events and was properly repaired in the dark of night. The plumber came at 8pm. Funnily enough another plumber appeared the next day. (See previous posts on the 48 hour day). This means although there was a temporary set-back, I do have loads of emotional support.
Power glitches. Inability to even consider engaging in power struggles.
With the garden debris cleared away, things are looking better. People’s egos restored. And, on the same day, a supportive note arrived from the Complaints Agency meaning I have friends in high places. Chronic issues are on the way to resolution. Better still!
To end the week, socially back to normal and my Myrtles in a proud new pot.
Everything in the garden is rosy.


..at least for the time being.

It is one of the most difficult things trying to do a reading on yourself. Readers need to remain detached so I have probably unintentionally shaped the reading to suit the other things that were going on in my life…which, believe me, were duly reflected.

If you have any other ideas good, bad or ugly that could make this read even more realistic, they will be gratefully received. But remember like all reads …these are for entertainment only and not self-fulfilling prophecy I don’t want another roof appearing in my garden.

Post script: My predictions for the end of the week became true when I was taken on a meditational journey to a garden! Yes it was rosy and there was a lot of pleasant social time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home