Chill with Gill

Explore the mystical and magical with Gill. Scary or relaxing...find out

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Magical Moments – A new definition

In a later post I will endeavour to give my simple views on time, space and how we are trapped in time giving the phrase ‘thinking outside the box’ a new dimension.

Others are well ahead of me and can magic up time distortion at will.

As I haven’t mastered this yet, I don’t have the time to do it now but I thought I’d post some examples.

Have you experienced any of these events?

The 48 hour day: A local service is able to say ‘it will be done today’. On questioning why it wasn’t done ‘today’, I was told that ‘day’ includes tomorrow as well.

Fantastic, just think what we could achieve with all that extra time.

The everlasting minute: Have you noticed how some trains can 'approach in 1 minute' which can take 10 or more?

Imagine what heaven we can all have if a moment of joy is everlasting!

Santa – you already know all about, I’ll say no more.


Comments and more examples are most welcome. And if you know how this is done….please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home