Chill with Gill

Explore the mystical and magical with Gill. Scary or relaxing...find out

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Always the Messenger....Get the Message?

Since retiring to Clacton,  have more time to spend. For example I have been going to a local clairvoyant/medium meetings.
But every time I take a friend, they get "chosen" for a spirit message. I have yet to experience the pleasure.
So, I went for a one to one reading locally  (always good practice to see what others do). I was immediately impressed and she asked "who is Gill?" - oh, me! She then gave me assorted bits and pieces of spirit messages. A few connected but they did mainly seem to relate to one of my friends more than me.
When told my friend about the reading, ALL the messages related to her. 
So I guess that my "message" is 
to make sure others get theirs.
Huh! It's so unfair ... I'll stick to my Tarot Naturally cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home