Chill with Gill

Explore the mystical and magical with Gill. Scary or relaxing...find out

Monday, August 20, 2007

All sizes fit One

Have you noticed that size doesn't matter anymore? I have clothes covering a range of 5 sizes and they all fit!
So in addition to time disappearing - see post '24/7 new clairvoyance' (dated 17th December 2006), space too is faltering.
This may help understand my post ' Life the universe everything – or how healing works.' (dated 15th July 2007) .
Time and space governs the perpendicular circle. That is the individual.
This has limits such as the North and South pole (if we consider individual planets).
But to me it seems to be disappearing fast. We are becoming 'one'.
What does that leave?
The horizontal circle with no end - eternity shared by all. (but no one is sharing my clothes).
(Planertary wise this answers the riddle "what can you travel to but never get there?" Answer: East or West)

I conclude with those famous words of Olive Oyle regarding shoes:

"I take a 3 but an 8 feels so good".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home