Chill with Gill

Explore the mystical and magical with Gill. Scary or relaxing...find out

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My Future Life will be an Egyptian Princess



Here we are then.
My past life didn't last long, I was a slug. Great great great (etc etc etc) uncle Wormold had his picture taken. He said I looked just like him! I came to an untimely end when a big dark shape loomed over me and later, I found my remains splattered over someone's new car. I may have also been a tree but can't remember much about that apart from feeling sharp pains near the soil when later, I found myself in someone's dining room being eaten off of.
I suppose I may pass as human now.
This is totally unfair. I want to be an Eyptian Princess like everyone else.
I reckon that if we have past lives, there must also be ones in the future. Time is only an illusion, so maybe I am all these things now.
More on this in the future....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home