Chill with Gill

Explore the mystical and magical with Gill. Scary or relaxing...find out

Monday, April 17, 2006

Reiki goes with everything


I always think Reiki is like chips...cos it goes with everything. Some 10 years ago now, I wanted to gain confidence with spiritual healing but was put off by the 'religious' aspects of other groups such as National Federation of Spiritual healers. I did not recognise organised religions, peferring my own mode, feelings and ideas.
On reflection it wouldn't have mattered at all which one I had joined. Healing is healing. The people, I meet have all varied views on things from the absolutely off the planet type to the real down to Earth people. Most of the people I have met have no real views on organised religion but are genuine and ethical 'wanting to help' people.
So, I my opinion, Reiki, Spiritual healing, there is no particular difference. Its results that matter. Picture of me beaming out the energy...
What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home