Chill with Gill

Explore the mystical and magical with Gill. Scary or relaxing...find out

Saturday, November 07, 2020

When is the 31st October. the 5th of November - When it is Samhain

 Back in october 2016 I mused upon the dates for cross quarter days trying to link them with pagan festivals. 

Spooky October Has Arrived – Really?

I now have the answer or at least confirmation of my  query. 

My fantastic Astro Moon Diary  showed on 5th November a handy comment that "The Sun us a t 15 degrees Scorpio 23:14 It is the astrological point of Samhain."
Of course I already have my 2021 dairy. Great for astrological nerds like me! (all in GMT/BST). An excellent well-written selection of articles and data. Marvelously accurate as you would expect of fellow astrologers.

https://astrocal.co.uk/


So the next major event is a real biggie on this year's  Solstice - the great mutation. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home