Chill with Gill

Explore the mystical and magical with Gill. Scary or relaxing...find out

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Surfacing with a Smile

 My home town seems such a dangerous place at the moment and so miserable to shop in (not that I go that often). People have yet to get the hang of wearing masks although that has improved recently. Keeping appropriate space is another thing as many are in "automatic pilot" forgetting the new normal of 2 metres. 

Well let's cheer it up. 

I got together with a local designer, Bella to make really personalised masks called Surface

They are £10 each  but she may need to add some postage if you are not a local.

bella.jimoh@gmail.com

Here's one ...hope it raises a laugh and not a scream! Oh and if it did, that would keep people away from me. Heh heh.



And another more factual yet cosmic



And that also solves my Christmas present dilemma for my distanced family and friends whom I will not see this year in the hope of seeing them for many more years to come. 

More examples to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home