Chill with Gill

Explore the mystical and magical with Gill. Scary or relaxing...find out

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

String Theory – A personal experience of cosmic causality

My violin is a family air loom and, whilst not a Stradivarius, it needs to be kept in the family and loved. I last recall it being played by my older daughter some 25 years ago. And I also remember having to continually repair it

Every time the case opened, it needed new strings and bits and pieces. It has stayed in that state of disrepair until a couple of months ago when I thought I would get the violin restored.

Just this week, the music shop phoned to say it was ready.
I thought: that was nice and it would be pristine with no children destroying it.

Within half an hour of that phone call, my younger daughter phoned: “would I baby sit this weekend?"

Yes of course (my grandson is 7 and so sweet.)

She continued: “By the way, he has just started violin lessons”.

Arggh. It is time to hand down this air loom to the next generation - she can continue the practice of getting it repaired.

I think I must be 'in tune' with the universal energies.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home