Chill with Gill

Explore the mystical and magical with Gill. Scary or relaxing...find out

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Time Off - so watch out!



Time off – so watch out!
In my therapy days I used to ask all my clients to take their watches off - even if I was not massaging their wrists. This mainly applied to Reiki and Reflexology.

Only one Aromatherapy client ever refused – she had an enormously expensive watch and that was staying put. I had to “work around it” and assume the stress benefit of keeping it on was greater than it leaving her person.

It was the suggestion to “take time off” and relax for maximum therapeutic effects.
… I’m doing it all the time now. On retiring I took my watch off and have only worn it on one occasion since.

Here’s is a good example - straight from the couch...
What a great place to have an excellent massage – Lavenders New Age shop in Clacton. 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home