Chill with Gill

Explore the mystical and magical with Gill. Scary or relaxing...find out

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Tarot journery: The Idiot and happy moron

I thought I would look at the Foo'ls journey from the blithering idiots (me of course) worst perspective...
This may take a while to do so I will update , add and edited it over time:
Feel free to suggest alternatives or anything!

Fool:
What the heck is this I have landed in?
Magician:
Better wipe this stuff off maybe people won't realise what it is...you can fool some of the people all the time! Hah hah.
High Priestess:
I will keep myself to myself, no one will know. Don't force me to tell....
Empress:
I think I will have a lay down now...feeling quite lazy.
Others can do the hard work, like feeding me and keeping me warm.
Emperor:
Who says I can't do that? What do you mean? Please stop bullying me.
Pope:
I seem to be trapped in red tape, is it some sort of prison? Honest I have done nothing wrong that I know of (but I don't know much being and idiot).
Lovers:
Derr...I now seem to have a decision to make, a choice. It's a no brainer.
Chariot:
I'm getting out of here and fast! Run....
Strength:
They say fools rush in...
and I landed with a bump.
Hermit:
I am now in hiding.
Wheel of fortune:
What was that that went by? Oh well missed it. In a spin now.
Justice:
So dizzy. Oops fell over.
Hanged Man:
May as well give up. I need  rest. Yawn.
Death:

Temperance:

Devil:

Tower:

Star:

Moon:

Sun:

Jusgement:

World:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home